6" Bench Clamp
6" Bench Clamp
- 6"(152mm) de rejoindre ; colliers de matériaux jusqu'à 5" épais (127mm)
- S'ajuste automatiquement à l'épaisseur du matériau
- Pression facile à réguler à l’aide d’une simple vis à serrage à main
- Les larges pinces répartissent la pression uniformément
- Les manches ergonomiques préviennent la fatigue
- Compatible with the Kreg Clamp Table, Clamp Trak, Clamp Plates, Track Horse, Mobile Project Center, and the Universal Clamp Trak Kits
Quick, easy benchtop clamping with automatic adjustment
These versatile clamps are perfect for creating flush-fitting assemblies with Kreg Joinery, and they're great for project assembly, routing, cutting, sanding, drilling, and more. Bench Clamps work with Clamp Trak and Plates, the Clamp Table, Mobile Project Center, and more to secure workpieces using an extra-large padded clamp face that evenly distributes clamping force. Two sizes are available: 6" reach with 5" capacity, and 3" reach with 3 1/4" capacity.
Thanks to Automaxx® Auto-Adjust Technology, Bench Clamps adjust to match material thickness automatically with a simple squeeze of handles — whether the material is thick, thin, or in between. You can clamp a 2x4 and then a piece of 1/2" plywood without ever readjusting the clamp.
Easy-to-regulate clamping pressure
Easily regulate clamping pressure with a simple thumbscrew. Just set your desired pressure by turning the thumbscrew for more or less pressure. Once the pressure is set, the clamp maintains consistent clamping pressure with every thickness.
Bench Clamps are designed to withstand years of heavy use, thanks to heavy-duty, all-metal construction. They also have ergonomic padded grips for comfort and ease-of-use.
We take customer
If you have any questions, or issues for any reason, visit our Support Page for answers to common questions, and ways to contact us directly.
|features||Automaxx®-technologie de réglage automatique|
|construction||Steel with molded grips|
|adjustability||Adjustable clamping pressure|